The Benefits of My Seller Services and Representation
If you want to sell real estate in the Nevada County area, Carol Willis is ready to use her extensive knowledge to help you succeed!
Carol is a real estate agent who is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) and a Senior Real Estate Specialist®, (SRES®). CRS is the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field, recognizing professional accomplishments in both experience and education. The CRS agent must be a member of the National Association of Realtor’s® and abide by its strict code of ethics. Every CRS designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing. Less than 3% of agents hold this designation.
In addition to the experience, Carol offers other services to sellers:
- For sale sign with professional, color flyers.
- Placement of property in the Nevada County Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to market your property.
- Placement of property in the San Francisco and/or another MLS be beneficial to the marketing of your property.
- MLS Broker Tour with a property presentation at the meeting and hosted tour.
- Hosting open houses at agents discretion.
- Promoting your house to prospective buyers using the internet:
- www.facebook.com/CWillisRealtor . . . Just to name a few.
- Showing your home to individual parties.
- Just listed cards sent to neighboring properties at agents discretion.
- Advertising in the following prints when appropriate:
- The Union Newspaper
- The Real Estate Showcase
- Additional advertising when necessary.
- Close follow-up with agents who have shown the home to get their input.
- Monthly advertising and local market updates issued by our licensed assistant.